06/07/2016

Back to the island

First swim into the Spree yesterday evening from the top of Stralau facing Treptower Park. A place I used to pass several time when living in this area, that was on my jogging path. I have seen often people jumping into the water but never dared to join, I was running I just wrote.


It's nice to be able to disconnect so fast in Berlin and switch from your office to a swim suit within a few minutes. It's close to 19h and I met a Steffen at a crossroad nearby my work place in Kreuzberg. Half an hour later we are at the extremity of Stralau in the water. Then it's just chilling with a beer and feeding the family duck watching the sunset.

Maybe the blue painted building in Waldemarstrasse was the subliminal message that pushed me to go the water later?

Aucun commentaire: