30/12/2016

Where is my time zone?

A few days ago I was in the countryside in Burgundy not too far from Paris with my family. Now I'm back in California, Los Angeles. Physically I know where I'm but my body still needs to adapt.

The landing over LA at sunset was beautiful. End of afternoon, still some natural light, a Nicole picks me up, I jump in her car and the insane traffic, definitively back in LA.

This second evening of my trip I'm having a drink - actually drinks - on another hotel roof top bar in Hollywood before aiming for the cinema. Until 4pm I'm fine but after the struggle can start. We enter the cinema and... I do remember we got tickets for Rogue One, I do remember battles in space and light sabres each times I open my eyes or when my head failed on my neighbor shoulder...  and the rest is blurry. But the most important is to be able to stay awake for new year's evening until midnight.  I still have a few hours to adapt.

Aucun commentaire: